Creative thinking can be in the toilet. And that's what comes out of it
World toilet day is dedicated to :) Day 19 November was declared as the world day of toilets in 2001, held during Singapore international conference on the problems of toilets. of
the Venue for the conference was not chosen by chance: Singapore is renowned for impeccable cleanliness of latrines. On this occasion - our toilet rating. The five most unusual toilets of the world!
1. R-bar, Brighton, ВеликобританияR - bar is considered a school for gays. All the more strange that in the men's toilet room urinals are made in the form of a huge red female lips. Visitors ' opinions are divided: some believe the lips are sexy, others they resemble Mick Jagger, and others are afraid of teeth.. Urinals, called "Kisses", made by Dutch company ’s Bathroom Mania!". the
2. Sofitel Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand. Some men come out of this toilet is quite pleased with herself, others worried. It's all in the unusual design of the toilets. Designers Cam Marsh, Brett Taylor and mark Perriam installed in restrooms full size photos of women who closely watch... watch - glasses, binoculars, cameras, and even roulette. All models posing designers, real woman, a resident of Queenstown, so there is a chance to meet them on the street...
3. The Department store Chung Yo, Tican city, Taiwan. Most interesting in this toilet room - fridge, a green bottle of Heineken beer. Since Chung Yo - sixteen huge shopping center, and rest rooms here, not too little, more precisely, they are fourteen. All the rooms are themed and are different from each other. There is a toilet with a basketball theme, in which the urinals are made in the form of rings, can be trained in accuracy. And the toilet in the style of "Coca Cola", cabanas, which are giant banks. And the toilet in the jungle for poisoning their needs, to make your way through the jungle. the
4. Sketch, London, UK. In the London French restaurant Sketch, there are eight huge sparkling eggs. This existing toilet cubicles: four for men and six for women. Inside each egg is a white restroom. And the outside hole in the Desk is actually a wash-hand basin. This latrine with eggs. the
5. Swisshorn Gold Palace, Hong Kong, Kitayama three tons of gold, 50 million dollars and five years of hard work three hundred people. Thus was created the most luxurious toilet in the world. This toilet Suite and exhibition room to display jewelry in Hong Kong. The head of the company Hang Fung Lam Sy-VIN(Lam Sai-wing) and the Swiss watch company Swisshorn decided to make a Palace with an area of seven thousand square feet to show off their skills and contribute to the development of tourism in Hong Kong. They called it “the Golden Palace Swisshorn", and there really are all made of pure gold. Its rental price for one night will be 25 thousand dollars. And for only three dollars you can take a tour of the mansion. With the price of the mansion can recoup their investment after only 399 years.